Posted on Mar 16th, 2008 in Cotton Industry
Cotton Frocks are the most comfortable attires for women, young girls and little girls for summer. Cotton frocks are available in various designs in markets these days which are suitable for everyone. You can see grandmothers, mothers and grand daughters all wearing cotton frocks during hot and sticky summers.
Of course designs of cotton frock for each age group are different. For grandmothers printed cotton frocks which fall well below knees are the appropriate one. Grandmothers can choose between full sleeved, half sleeved and sleeveless cotton frock, according to their comfort and of course temperature. There are lots of options available for mother and young girls. They can choose cotton frock with fitted bodice and silhouette. There are lots of designs available for mothers and young girls like, the frocks that fall above knee or to the knees. Also you can choose between the different sleeves pattern mentioned above. Apart from that there are lots of designs to choose from, like printed cotton frocks, embroidered cotton frocks, cotton frocks with patch work and cotton lace frocks. Some of these frocks look so formal that you can even wear them to office or formal meetings. There is plethora of varieties of cotton frocks available especially for little girls. As every thing looks beautiful on pretty little angels, designers do lot of experiment with cotton frocks for little girls. Also you can stitch a cotton frock for your little girl yourself by following simple directions available on various websites.
- - Making a cotton quilt is very easy. Buy a quilting magazine and find a pattern that’s marked ‘Easy’ or ‘Beginner’. The tools required are fabric, thread, scissors, a cutting mat and a rotary cutter and quilting ruler. Also you need to purchase batting, which is the middle layer of the quilt, and enough additional fabric […]
- - Cotton fabrics is comfortable, soft, durable and can be thick or sheer rough or silky, smooth or textured; which is mostly used in making products or apparels for home furnishings and clothing etc. It has many qualities as it is soft, versatile, absorbs moisture, comfortable, breathes better, durable and so on. There are many types […]
- - Cotton is soft, durable and natural fabric which is admired by most of the Indian people these days. They prefer to wear something cool and comfortable clothes. Cotton fabric is very much suitable outfit in summer and humid weather, it absorbs moisture, keeps body cool, allows better air circulation, breathes better etc. Cotton fabric can […]
- - Selecting a good fabric is very difficult job for anyone and when it compared with any other fabric, cotton is the most suitable and natural fabric. As cotton fabric is so soft and comfortable one can use and utilize in many ways such as, home decor, clothing, hospitals etc. Cotton fabric is most widely used […]
- - As compared to any other fabric, knit cotton fabrics have more elasticity, flexibility, more stretchable and warm. This fabric can be stretched easily to approximately 500 percent from their original size, depends on the material and the flexibility of fabric. The elasticity of knitted fabric gives an excellent drape to the outfit; this fabric is […]
Leave a Reply