Posted on Mar 25th, 2009 in Women Clothing
There is no woman on this planet that does not swear by her favorite cotton chic dress. She has romanticized her floral cotton outfit and even when she outgrows it, still dreams of fitting in it till she dies. How’s that for the ultimate possession? Cotton women clothing, naturally, is big business. It continues to be a creative challenge for merchants and designers. For the ever growing, discerning consumer, it spells class. Whether it is cotton apparel or accessories, there are style icons that have made certain styles and fabrics famous. Even though a particular fashion may fade, the style remains eternal. And most international designers are aware of this when they create masterpieces with bales of colorful cotton fabric. Even branded companies ensure they have enough cotton clothing to satisfy the women with good taste.
In Egypt and India, the variety of cotton is superior to those in other parts of the world. Underwear and clothes made from Egyptian and Indian cotton are exported all over the globe. The fabric lasts longer and can be used and abused with less tear and wear in daily life. Even expensive cotton women clothing topped with embroidery is considered a top draw for most sellers in markets worldwide. Cotton clothing, range from casual, simple to fashionable garments of leading designers. Cotton fabric is such that it can be used throughout the year. It motivates women of all classes. Whether it is summer, spring or winter, women cotton clothing is profitable and evergreen.
- - Cotton is soft, durable and natural fabric which is admired by most of the Indian people these days. They prefer to wear something cool and comfortable clothes. Cotton fabric is very much suitable outfit in summer and humid weather, it absorbs moisture, keeps body cool, allows better air circulation, breathes better etc. Cotton fabric can […]
- - Making a cotton quilt is very easy. Buy a quilting magazine and find a pattern that’s marked ‘Easy’ or ‘Beginner’. The tools required are fabric, thread, scissors, a cutting mat and a rotary cutter and quilting ruler. Also you need to purchase batting, which is the middle layer of the quilt, and enough additional fabric […]
- - As compared to any other fabric, knit cotton fabrics have more elasticity, flexibility, more stretchable and warm. This fabric can be stretched easily to approximately 500 percent from their original size, depends on the material and the flexibility of fabric. The elasticity of knitted fabric gives an excellent drape to the outfit; this fabric is […]
- - Cotton fabrics is comfortable, soft, durable and can be thick or sheer rough or silky, smooth or textured; which is mostly used in making products or apparels for home furnishings and clothing etc. It has many qualities as it is soft, versatile, absorbs moisture, comfortable, breathes better, durable and so on. There are many types […]
- - Selecting a good fabric is very difficult job for anyone and when it compared with any other fabric, cotton is the most suitable and natural fabric. As cotton fabric is so soft and comfortable one can use and utilize in many ways such as, home decor, clothing, hospitals etc. Cotton fabric is most widely used […]